Book your pool time, using the links below:
If you have booked a Swimming Pool session, then please can you take a moment to review the additional guidelines noted below:
Do not visit the spa if you have any COVID-19 symptoms.
Please check-in at the reception desk upon arrival and scan the track and trace QR code displayed on the desk via the NHS Covid-19 App.
Please arrive at your allotted time, not any earlier.
We ask you to wear a mask when coming into the Spa; this can be removed once at the Gym or pool. This is to protect guests and staff members.
Spa indoor and outdoor pool
- You must book a space for all members of your party this includes children and spectators, those that do not have a booking will not be allowed entry.
- Access will be limited to one swim session per day at the spa. There will be a maximum of 60 people allowed in this pool and poolside area. This is based on the maximum bather load.
- Access to the spa pools is only available to homeowners and to rental guest at a Lower Mill Estate property with spa access. If you are unsure, please check with your rental agent.
- Please arrive beach ready, our changing rooms are open however, we advise against using them due to the limited space and ventilation.
- You must bring with you the spa pass found within your property. This will allow you access and open the doors.
- You must stay in the pool that you have made the booking for, during your time at the spa you are unable to move from one pool to the other.
- Towels and robes are available for hire if required for a cost.
- The Sauna and Steam room are open; please note that children under the age of 14 are not permitted to use the Sauna or Steam room. These facilities will only be accessible if you have booked for the indoor pool.
- Swimmers should bring their own equipment if required, including goggles, arm bands, noodles. No inflatables will be allowed in the pools.
- If you need to cancel or amend an activity booking then please do this online via the booking portal.
Mill Village pool
Access to the Mill Village pool is available to all homeowners and guests staying at Lower Mill Estate.
The Somerford Nines pool and gym
Access to this pool is only available to homeowners and guests staying at Lower Mill Estate within the Somerford Nines properties.
For residents only booking links, please check your emails for the link from the Duty Manager.
If you have any further questions, then please do not hesitate to contact us and we look forward to welcoming you to Lower Mill Estate.