Book your pool time, using the links below:
Mill Village pool
Access to the Mill Village pool is available to all homeowners and guests staying at Lower Mill Estate.
Somerford Nines pool
Access to the Somerford Nines pool and gym is only available to homeowners and guests staying at Lower Mill Estate within the Somerford Nines properties.
If you have booked a Swimming Pool session, then please can you take a moment to review the additional guidelines noted below:
• Do not visit the pools if you have any COVID-19 symptoms.
• Please wear a mask when coming into the Spa, this can be removed once by the pool.
• The pools will be open daily and in accordance to the facilities normal operating hours.
• Spa indoor and outdoor pool – Access to the spa pools is only available to homeowners and guests staying at Lower Mill Estate with spa access. Access will be limited to one hour sessions per day with bookings staggered in 15 minute intervals, allowing a max 7/8 people to arrive at each interval. There will be a maximum of 30 people in each pool. Each pool will be divided with lane ropes into two sections, with a maximum of 15 people allowed in each section. There will be a one-way system in operation to get in and out of each pool. There will be no crossover between the Indoor and Outdoor pool, users should book the pool they intend to use prior to arriving at the Spa.
• Mill Village pool – Access to Mill Village pool is only available to homeowners and guests staying at Lower Mill Estate. There will be a maximum of 20 people allowed in the Mill Village pool area at a time whether swimming or not. This is based on a maximum bather load of 20 people allowed in this pool. The pool will be divided by one lane rope into two sections, with a maximum of 10 people allowed in each section at a time.
• The Somerford Nines pool and gym – Access to the Somerford Nines pool is only available to homeowners and guests staying at Lower Mill Estate within the Somerford Nines properties. Access will be restricted to one household at a time for a one hour session.
• Please do not arrive early for your slot, as we will be unable to admit you until your allotted time.
• Please can all guests arriving for their swimming session bring a mobile phone so they can scan the track and trace QR code displayed through the NHS Covid-19 app.
• Sun loungers at all facilities will be removed so as to encourage visitors to relax at their property and leave the pools for swimmers. Normal parental responsibilities apply.
• A small number of tables will be placed in each of the pool areas for users to place towels and those supervising to sit. Multi-purpose disinfectant spray will be present for users to sanitise.
• Changing rooms will be closed. As changing rooms and lockers won’t be accessible, please do not bring any valuable items with you when coming for a swim. The Spa has four wooden containers located around the outdoor pool that homeowners and guests may utilise.
• Guests must arrive at the pools ‘beach ready’ and changed for swimming and should use the outdoor poolside showers (only at the Spa outdoor pool) prior to entering the water and then shower afterwards in their property.
• A one way entry and exit route has been demarcated with foot markers by the spa pools and Mill Village pool.
• Social distancing guidelines must be maintained at all times when in or out the pool, as well as when static or moving in the water.
• No inflatables will be allowed in the pools.
• Swimmers should bring their own equipment if required, including goggles, arm bands, noodles. These will not be available from the spa. This equipment must not be shared with other bathers outside your household/bubble.
• Please bring your own towels, as staff will be unable to provide these on arrival.
• The sauna and steam rooms are now open.
• Bookings will be made available two weeks in advance.
• Please ensure you book your slot by midnight, the night prior to your booking.
If you need to cancel or amend an activity booking then please do this online via the booking portal.
If you have booked a treatment then please can you take a moment to review the additional guidelines in place to accommodate treatments:
• Please arrive at your appointment on time, not any earlier or later.
• Please check in at the reception desk upon arrival and scan the track and trace QR code displayed on the desk via the NHS Covid-19 App.
• Please wear a mask when coming in for any treatments.
• Please be aware that our therapists are required to wear aprons and visors (PPE) when offering any treatments to guests.
• Please be assured that we have allowed our staff additional cleaning time between guests to ensure you are entering a clean space to relax.
• Please do not bring anything other than water and your mobile phone with you when coming for your treatment if possible.
• If you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 please make the Spa reception aware and your treatment will be cancelled.
Please also be aware that we have a 48-hour cancellation or amendment policy for treatments; please ask for more details on this policy if required.
If you have any further questions, then please do not hesitate to contact us and we look forward to welcoming you to Lower Mill Estate.
For residents only booking links, please check your emails for the link from the Duty Manager.